Tuesday 2 February 2016

JORD

I have a bit of a different post for you today, as I received a beautiful wooden watch from Jord, that is too great not to tell you about.
So, Jord approached me and let me choose any watch I wanted from their website, and I was instantly loving this zebrawood design. There are so many different options on their site, who knew there could be so many ways to make pretty wooden watches?!
As well as the womens' styles, there are also mens too which I also loved, but I really liked the minimalist and natural look of this particular watch.
As you can see in the photos below, the item comes in a lovely wooden case, with a beautiful fabric cushion inside with the watch around it.
I am definitely one of those people who really enjoys packaging so this parcel made me all giddy and excited haha.
This particular watch is $129 which works out at around £89. For a long-term investment like this, that price is really quite nice! However with my personal link you can receive a special discount. Just enter this - https://www.woodwatches.com/g/laurenhallworth - into your search bar and you will receive $20 (£13) off the watch!
I think this would be a perfect gift for your Valentine this February, and my link is valid for the next 3 months too.

Lauren xxx









1 comment: